Montag, 20. September 2010

while I was in college the only some of them before the winter moisturizer is just

while I was in college the only some of them before the winter moisturizer is just, even in summer sun protection products are no. but no it does not mean I do not love, that is not assertive aroma was very hot, coming from the charming smile Nightmare, is my favorite woman in mind. it received a gift and has been careful to close with this perfume bottle of green tea taste, not willing to use. until after college. a night, christian louboutin with no date, nor any important things to happen, the suddenly inspired to try My idea of perfume.
Well, it is because there is no before and I had perfume spray method science, rookie general, I like the thief, while roommate is not the time to panic perfume spray over his body, completely spray insecticide spraying method, so less than 10 seconds, I'll transform into a huge movement of a bottle of green tea. beginning to realize christian louboutin shoes that wrong, then come back in the roommate before the panic and slid canteen eat. where female students encounter the same class, to go for the table to eat, she sat down after less than a minute, he asked me, whether you smell it large green tea taste? christian louboutin sale I honestly nodded, buried eat, not to speak. she sniffed around some, to continue to ask, as if you've got ah! you today is not a lot of green tea drinking ah? ah yes ah. I immediately accept this excuse too timid blushed. suddenly realized she was one look and said, ah! I will always ah! Master Kong is really too much green tea flavor friends!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen