Montag, 20. September 2010

However

However, as you get into such a relatively rare taste of fall. she get enough to add that. fact that moment I really want to face in the rice inside, too ashamed , and since I normally never dress style, the students that I absolutely did not expect too much perfume spray caused. panic and change the subject, topic, sent away. this experience I have identified they are not suitable for perfume, or not to use perfume P90X age at that time did not know that their use is wrong, then the bottle of perfume again shelved. until winter break for a year to the University of birds Play in a circle, with the fragrance lamp for birds in winter means a large interest in sleep, but every winter we have 11 schools pulled gates, would also like fragrance lamp?
No way. then again think p90x workout of my perfume, so out at bedtime spray inside the mosquito net that fell did not expect good results, coinciding with the rainy weather, went to the South, and the bedroom is always full of mold mold's not the taste of dried, jelly inadvertently smell my perfume , then also discuss garden Kuangpen to the account of, the continued spraying insecticide spray method Kuangpen, ha ha ha ha. So the rainy weather and jelly inside my bed is full of green tea's flavor, and finally get my perfume In p90x dvd set the shelf life ran out before it expires. this is the first bottles of perfume in life was. and then the second bottle is a practice in Beijing after the brothers bought specially for me, though I used to throw a no the hh can not refuse because then the time, but not my taste, after all, not my favorite person, it is so.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen