Montag, 20. September 2010

Well

Well, this is just the end of the first to suggest a person has not even been sent to me perfume the matter, ha ha ha ha. my relevant log: My home toilet GUCCI perfume odor Xizhilang I know, my family put the toilet actually, is a famous fragrance GUCCI perfume. I am actually a very homely people, in addition to shampoo with shampoo, bath with bath outside, the most used is the Hong how to say soap when washing hands. face is rubbed with a towel and water on a can, even too lazy to use face cream.moncler on cosmetics, I really do not James's. so what are the international brands of cosmetics, I know nothing about. our house has two bathrooms, just a new home, the wife and daughter gave me established that: I can only passenger health They Niangliang with the main Guardian. a long time I have been followed and implemented.
I do not need them Niangliang the ladies room, they rarely visit the men's room I use. One day, I feel a little moncler jackets bit of my bathroom smell factors may be to drain, it may be because the ventilation duct. I feel the need to find something cleaner than the air taste like something. home to find a lap, did not find. stand in the toilet door, I suddenly recalled his wife's ; treasure chest Guo, Toilette is the toilet Well, obviously it is specifically used in the toilet odor with perfume. so excited to open my perfume moncler sale packaging, the perfume bottle is placed in a toilet lid off the tank top. This course worked well Ling, while, the toilet, there is no smell. over a very long time one day, his wife may be looking for something, looking for my bathroom, go not long after, listen to her screaming inside: how do you GUCCI perfume on my toilet?

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen