Montag, 13. September 2010

our hearts connected

our hearts connected, is the best partner in the work, even in peacetime have similar hobbies, borrowed the book will take turns reading. but occasionally have minor disagreements, as I fail to beat you, are you still insist wash cold; but you fail to beat me, so let me mention to the water, gently rinse your hair out for a grip . wipe the christian louboutin hair, we took advantage of darkness enveloped not down, went to our favorite play of that valley. we walk hand in hand in the mountains, the forest mildly tweet of birds, the flowers of the butterfly, are so We, as a child-like exuberance. is the day you promised to do my bride in May. when we returned to Guangzhou, happiness is full to hold in their hands, or even full overflow, so that everyone around him to contamination of our happiness. but fate never by our own hands and remember that I christian louboutin shoes was inpatient rounds, but to hear the nurses outside the gallery told Ben panic, In the rescue when the patient fainted! in your body. I will do continue to update regularly, like my friends can come here to see Update Address: g today, really, and always very different, I have a British and I went to a cafe for coffee. I did not think, I really like the Liner has said, to their enemies, and smiled. I did not think that the British cried. is the first time I saw the English cry! my point is that ice mocha, she is hot mocha. Perhaps we are so incompatible it! I'm sorry!
It should be said, is straight into the subject. your trust! just because an album from the bag, went to the christian louboutin sale coffee shop! I feel exceptionally well, did not think, I really like the face of all this calmly to all. I laugh! it is because I'm so happy! I happy was I fooled after the British are so useless, so useless! be wrong, I think. work the next day, the British did not come. the next few days, she did not come. if I had not gone through that day again I used to always go to the bar with England, I do not find the British.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen